The MS Management de la Mode et du Luxe is a course delivered in French which prepares students for positions related to creative and brand management, product design, retail, communication and media.
The first ten months of the course (from mid-September to mid-July) are dedicated to teaching, case studies and a dissertation. The core curriculum is taught in the first semester (the basics of the fashion, luxury, design, perfume and cosmetic sectors). In the second semester, each student chooses his or her « individual journey » (an in-depth study of one or more sectors or professions).
The course ends with a 6-month internship in a company.
- Culture: Fashion / Luxury / Perfume / Design / Architecture / Gastronomy / Art
- Creation: Creative process / Creation management
- Marketing: Brand & Communication / Products / Distribution / Retail
- Management: Control / Budget / Finance / Strategy
Real-life business cases
Students work on issues submitted directly by companies:
- Strategic marketing and product development
- Business strategy
- Analysis of creative brands
Visits to factories and workshops are organized in France and Belgium: textiles, clothing, leather goods, design, perfumes.
The writing of a final thesis allows each student to deepen his or her individual reflection and develop his or her expertise on a strategic theme.
The course has obtained a visa from the French Ministry of Higher Education. It is also registered in the National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP) at level I and is recognised by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.