Hertfordshire International College is an embedded college to the University of Hertfordshire which is located in Hatfield. If you are looking for a university with a great location, you have found it. We are just 25 minutes from the heart of London via King’s Cross Station, with all the opportunities and excitement our colourful, multicultural capital brings.
The Careers and Employment Team at the University is committed to supporting the employability of our international students. The team can help you prepare for job applications and also a series of job fairs on campuses throughout the year. This is why 96,5% of our graduates are in work or further studies within 6 months.
Why should you choose us?
- A gold rated University for Teaching Excellence
- The oldest Navitas College in the UK which provides you with more experience than the others.
- Huge range of courses, since Business to Life and Medical Sciences, going through Tourism, Creative Arts, Fashion, Engineering, Physics.
Important Facts about our University:
- School of Animation and Gaming has been ranked Number 1 in the UK by The Rookies (2017) at the CG Awards.
- Fashion and Textiles is ranked 29th in the UK by The Guardian University League Tables (2017)
- University of Hertfordshire is ranked 25th in the UK for Physics in The Guardian University league tables (2017)
- University of Hertfordshire is ranked 15th in the UK for some of our most popular courses, Events Management, Tourism & Hospitality!
- No Portfolio required for Foundation in BA (Hons) Film and TV Production.