The Geography, Society and Environment degree is designed for students who are interested in subjects like human and building geography, urban design, social policy and modern studies.
It explores the ways in which people shape and are shaped by the places and environments in which they live.
We are still accepting applications for September 2018.
Work and study
This is what our MA (Hons) Geography, Society and Environment students are doing six months after graduating:
- 75% are working
- 25% are studying
- 0% are working and studying.
- 80% of those working are in a professional/managerial position six months after graduating.
- The average salary of students six months after graduating: £25000
- The average UK salary of students six months after graduating from a similar course: £22000
These are the most common jobs students go into six months after graduating:
- Architects, town planners and surveyors
- Business and public service associate professionals
- Welfare and housing associate professionals
- Skilled trades occupations
- Sales occupations
- Scottish Widows
- Standard Life
- Jones Lang LaSalle