The MA in Finance is focused on graduate employability in the financial sector in its broadest sense. The programme is a specialist degree responding to the rapid growth in global financial services. It is particularly suited to those seeking entry into the banking or investment management sectors, both nationally and internationally, covering a range of relevant specialist topics in finance.
Work and study
This is what our MA (Hons) Finance students are doing six months after graduating:
- 65% are working
- 15% are studying
- 15% are working and studying.
- 70% of those working are in a professional/managerial position six months after graduating.
- The average salary of students six months after graduating: £21000
- The average UK salary of students six months after graduating from a similar course: £20000
These are the most common jobs students go into six months after graduating:
- Business and public service associate professionals
- Business, research and administrative professionals
- Managers, directors and senior officials
- Administrative occupations
- Elementary occupations
- Sales occupations