The MA in Economics and Business Management requires no prior knowledge of the core subject areas of management or economics. The programme offers flexibility, allowing students to tailor their choices to suit their own interests. It provides students with the skills necessary for an understanding of both economic and management situations but which are equally transferable to many other situations.
Work and study
This is what our MA (Hons) Economics and Business Management students are doing six months after graduating:
- 70% are working
- 0% are studying
- 20% are working and studying.
- 80% of those working are in a professional/managerial position six months after graduating.
- The average salary of students six months after graduating: £24000
- The average UK salary of students six months after graduating from a similar course: £25000
These are the most common jobs students go into six months after graduating:
- Business, research and administrative professionals
- Business and public service associate professionals
- Elementary occupations
- Managers, directors and senior officials
- Sales occupations
- Information technology and telecommunications professionals
- Protective service occupations
- Administrative occupations