In Year 1 students on all International Business Management degrees follow a common programme which provides a strong grounding in the principles of modern business management. Year 2 introduces the more functional areas of business and management including Marketing, HRM, Operations Management and Enterprise. In Years 3 and 4 students choose from a range of specialist Enterprise courses which allow them to tailor their degree to meet their particular career needs.
Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) for the purpose of gaining CIM qualifications through the Multi-Award Pathway (MAP).
Work and study
This is what our MA (Hons) International Business Management with Enterprise students are doing six months after graduating:
- 71% are working
- 8% are studying
- 4% are working and studying.
- 71% of those working are in a professional/managerial position six months after graduating.
- The average salary of students six months after graduating: £21000
- The average UK salary of students six months after graduating from a similar course: £20000
These are the most common jobs students go into six months after graduating:
- Business and public service associate professionals
- Business, research and administrative professionals
- Managers, directors and senior officials
- Customer service occupations
- Sales occupations
- Elementary occupations
- Administrative occupations
- Leisure, travel and related personal service occupations
- Welfare and housing associate professionals
- Secretarial and related occupations