- Choice of studying your first three semesters completely in English or German
- Seven specialisations: Auditing and Consulting (KPMG), Banking and Finance, Digital Business, General Management, International Management, Management, Philosophy & Economics, Marketing
- Endless opportunities by studying finance in Frankfurt, Europe's economic hub
- Diverse and international student body
- Excellent career prospects by studying at a top Business School (both locally and internationally)
- Enjoy a semester abroad at one of our international partner universities
- Network and gain professional work experience through an internship abroad
- Live in the successful, vibrant and thriving city of Frankfurt
In order to keep up with dynamic global affairs, auditing and consulting techniques need to be combined to achieve the best results. In our modern world, reliable and high-quality leaders are important for maintaining investor confidence.
Through this specialisation you will gain professional work experience at KPMG – one of the Big Four accounting firms worldwide located in Frankfurt. As a part of the KPMG team, you will get a thorough look at some of KPMG’s clients and develop an understanding for auditing and consulting. Learn how to analyse complex financial information by gaining an in-depth insight of organisations and how they function. Furthermore, discover how to advise and guide clients towards making smart strategic decisions and overcome challenges.