- Choice of studying your first three semesters completely in English or German
- Seven specialisations: Auditing and Consulting (KPMG), Banking and Finance, Digital Business, General Management, International Management, Management, Philosophy & Economics, Marketing
- Endless opportunities by studying finance in Frankfurt, Europe's economic hub
- Diverse and international student body
- Excellent career prospects by studying at a top Business School (both locally and internationally)
- Enjoy a semester abroad at one of our international partner universities
- Network and gain professional work experience through an internship abroad
- Live in the successful, vibrant and thriving city of Frankfurt
Digitalisation in today’s world poses great challenges to companies. Developments such as big data, Industry 4.0, cloud computing and social media are forcing corporations to engage in new business processes and strategies. In order to master these new developments, companies are constantly seeking young professionals to help develop and adapt to this new era. Through this specialisation you will learn about digital marketing, how to develop Data systems and how to manage companies in a more technologically efficient way. You can work at one of our cooperation partners while studying and put your theoretical knowledge into practice.
Why specialise in Digital Business at Frankfurt School?
- Through Curriculum you will gain both academic expertise and hands-on experience
- Flexible programme structure allows part-time employment with our 3-day time model
- Opportunity to work at one of our cooperation partners: Fintech Group AG, Deutsche Bank, KFW, DZ Bank
Our Bachelor programme is for students with an interest in IT-themes and Data Science, as well as general Business Knowledge, Marketing and Entrepreneurship.