This course will develop your knowledge and skills in core areas of human resource management (HRM) to help you start or further your career as a HR professional. The course will also enhance your expertise in professional activities related to employee resourcing, employee development, employment relations and employment law. You will gain experience in practical problem solving informed by leading edge theory and research.
- CIPD membership - Gain the knowledge element for Chartered Member/Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), the UK's leading professional body for all HR practitioners
- Live consultancy project - Opportunity to do a piece of organisation based research on a HR theme
- Boost your employability - Achieve an academic qualification at Diploma or Masters level
- Need for Human Resource Management professionals - Start your career in a fast growing area of employment nationally and internationally
- Develop essential skills - Learn the essential aspects of managing people in organisations across the world