In order to enrol on our four-year Executive DBA programme, you will need:
- An MBA or equivalent business-related degree
- A minimum of four years managerial experience
For candidates for whom English is a second language: a satisfactory English language test (see more details below)
Please note: If you have alternative qualifications and extensive managerial experience you could be considered for our six-year programme option.
Before submitting your application, you should ensure you meet the English language requirements. You will be asked to provide evidence of the below English language tests in stage two of the formal online application process.
Failure to provide evidence will delay processing of your application and may result in missing the designated test and interview dates. You are expected to achieve a balanced score across all elements of the English Language test you have taken.
We accept any of the following tests as evidence of your English language ability:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) - minimum overall score of 7.0 and minimum writing score of 6.5.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Internet-based Test - minimum total score of 100 and minimum writing score of 26. Our TOEFL Institution Code is 0822.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - minimum overall score of 68.
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English - minimum of Grade C.
- Cambridge English Scale - minimum scale score of 190 in any scale scored test.
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English III - Pass required.
We can only accept tests taken within two years of your registration date (with the exception of Cambridge English tests which have no expiry date). The University reserves the right to reject any test score if any one element of the test score is too low.