This course provides a basic introduction to the key themes of counselling and provides students with an SQA qualification on completion. Over the course of 12 weeks you will cover numerous counselling concepts as you learn how to develop and apply these skills in a variety of situations.What you study
- Basic Counselling Concepts.
- How Counselling Skills are Applied.
- Outlining the Concepts and Aims of Counselling.
- Describing the Non-directive Counselling Process.
- Counselling Selected Clients Using Basic Counselling Skills.
After the course Careers
You might increase your knowledge and progress to HN level study. We also deliver higher level units in the evening.
Alternative Dates and Times Days(s) Time Dates Duration Duration Course Tuesday 18:00 - 21:00 8th Jan 2019 - 26th Mar 2019 12 weeks 12 weeks View