Academic Year: 2018/2019
Level of qualification:
Bachelor's Degree Programme
Ministerial Degree Code:
Department of Economics, San Giobbe, Cannaregio 873, 30121 Venice (Italy)
For further information please contact the Economics Campus, email@example.com
Head of Studies:
Prof. Alberto Urbani (Teaching Committee Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Prof. Jan Van Der Borg (Coordinator for the Economics of Tourism curriculum, email@example.com)
The Bachelor's degree programme in Economics and Business aims to provide students with:
- the necessary knowledge to understand and critically analyse the economic phenomena at various levels (macroeconomic, market, enterprise);
- useful competencies to deal with the economic problems faced by private companies and public bodies;
- the required knowledge to successfully continue their studies, enrolling in a Master's degree or Professional Master's programme.
This Bachelor's Degree Programme provides students with a flexible and multi-purpose education, based on a grounding in economic, mathematical-statistical, business and legal issues, in order to have a general overview of economic phenomena.
Three different curricula are activated, two of which aim to analyse the different economic institutions. In particular the second, symmetrical to the first, provides for certain English-taught courses, starting from the 2nd year of study). The third curriculum is focused on the touristic sector.
Internships and a final exam complete the formative course.
- Economics and Business (Italian)
- Economics, Markets and Finance (fully taught in English)
For further information:
Degree program website: http://www.unive.it/pag/10818
How to apply: https://apply.unive.it/