Academic Year: 2018/2019
Level of qualification:
Master's Degree Programme
Ministerial degree code:
LM-37 (Modern American and European Languages and Literatures)
Department of Linguistics and Comparative Cultural Studies:
- Ca' Bembo, Dorsoduro 1075, 30123 Venice
- Palazzo Cosulich, Dorsoduro 1405, 30123 Venice
- Ca’ Bernardo, Dorsoduro 3199, 30123 Venice
For further information please contact the Department Teaching Office, email@example.com.
Head of studies:
Prof. Cristina Fossaluzza (Teaching Committee Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Access to the programme:
Open admission, subject to assessment of minimum requirements.
Quota reserved to non-EU students residing outside Italy: 6 seats, of which 1 is reserved for a Chinese student living in China, under the Marco Polo Project.
This Master's degree programme provides advanced knowledge of the languages, literatures and cultures of European, American and postcolonial countries, promoting cross-cultural perspectives within a solid background in humanities.
Albanian, Anglo-American, Czech, English, French, German, modern Greek, Polish, Portuguese and Brazilian, Romenian, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Spanish.
- Literatures and Cultures. The sub-curricula available are:
- American Studies;
- English Studies;
- French Studies;
- German Studies;
- Iberian Studies;
- Slavic and Balkan Studies.
- English and American Literary and Cultural Studies. The sub-curricula available are:
- Literary Studies;
- Cultural Studies (Joint degree).
- Estudios Ibéricos e Iberoamericanos (Double degree).
- Master européen en Etudes Françaises et Francophones (Double degree).
Double Degree in “Iberistica e Ibero-Americanistica” with Universidad Nacional del Litoral (Argentina), Universidade do Espírito Santo (Brazil), Universidad de Huelva (Spain) or with Universidad de Sevilla (Spain).
Double Degree - Master européen en Études Françaises et Francophones
European Joint Master’s Degree in English and American Studies with Otto-Friedrich Universität - Bamberg (Germany); Karl-Franzens Universität - Graz (Austria); Pécsi Tudományegyetem - Pécs (Hungary); Université Paris Diderot - Paris 7 (France).
For further information:
Degree programme website: http://www.unive.it/pag/10954/
How to apply: https://apply.unive.it/