Why study FdSc Health & Nutrition (with Foundation Year option) at Wiltshire College and University Centre, Salisbury Campus?
Please note that this course is not recruiting for September 2021 entry.
- Delivered at Wiltshire College and University Centre's Salisbury campus, this course will prepare you for a career in health or nutrition.
- Although you can graduate after 2 years with the FdSc in Health and Nutrition, an additional third year on a top-up course to achieve a full BSc degree could be more attractive to employers in the field.
- Year one lays the foundation for later study. The number of students at any one year will be relatively small so all students will have maximum support for each module from a personal tutor.
- You will learn how to research current topics, and although there is no work experience as part of the course, there is a Work Related Project in year 2 which may require you to liaise with a local company or organisation and apply your knowledge to a live, relevant topic or issue.
- Overall, the course will get you workplace ready, with the theoretical and practical knowledge which would benefit any employer in the fields of health and nutrition.
- Applicants who do not have sufficient experience or formal qualifications may be eligible to attend the Foundation Year of their chosen Foundation Degree provided they meet the minimum entry