The Tourism Management program at Alba Graduate Business School blends the requisite specialist operational knowledge and skills, with advanced managerial competencies, in order to educate the new generation of tourism executives.
- Academic rigor with practical know-how: academic courses are combined with specialized workshops by leading industry experts tailored to address realistic technological and management challenges in travel, destination, cruise, event, conference, leisure and entertainment management.
- Strategic Partnership with Costa Navarino: Specialized workshops by Costa Navarino professionals, tailored to address challenges in hospitality and destination management.
- Internship: Opportunity to spend three months at the heart of the tourism season at Costa Navarino, c.v. inclusion into a global employment database and access to the most exciting online and classroom training programs.
- Three-day visits at The Westin Resort Costa Navarino, located at the first resort area in Costa Navarino. Costa Navarino is the prime, sustainable destination in Messinia, southwest Peloponnese, encompassing luxury resort hotels, high-end residences, a new golf destination, spa, sports & leisure facilities, as well as authentic cultural experiences. Each student is responsible to cover the respective amount of travel and accommodation expenses.
- Ideal location: The program is offered in Greece, a country with a long-standing tradition in tourism. Part of the program will be offered on the ALBA campus, at the heart of Athens.
- Links to the industry: Students will benefit from the close links between ALBA and the Greek tourism community.