The MSc in Strategic Human Resources Management distinguishes itself for:
- The practical workshops offers within its curriculum in collaboration with field specialists like HAY Group The personal coaching and focus on personal skills through the course of Leadership Development.
- The internship opportunities, for eligible students, it offers in positions relative to the HR field.
- The quality and academic standing of its faculty, both resident and visiting.
- The Accreditation from EPAS (European Foundation for Management Development).
- The role of ALBA as a Scientific Coordinator of the BEST WORKPLACES Competition in Greece as well as for the Recruitment Confidence Index (RCI). Participants in the MSc in Strategic HRM have the opportunity to learn the best HR practices as well as the latest labor trends in Greece and Europe.
- Extensive opportunities to take courses abroad through student exchange agreements with a large network of top Business Schools worldwide.