MSc in Finance is accredited by EPAS. After Completing the Finance Program Participants should be able to:
- Comprehend qualitatively and quantitatively the core areas of finance
- Understand current trends and practices in the financial industry; Excellence in teaching
- Understand and critically evaluate the practical applications of financial theories and techniques and how they are used in the financial industry.
- Apply the techniques and methods of finance to conduct independent research projects.
- Display strong analytical and communication skills.
- Appreciate the importance of business ethics and corporate social responsibility.
63,64% of full time students in 2014-2015 were placed within 5 months after graduation in companies such as McKinsey, PWC, National Bank of Greece, TOYOTA Hellas, LEO Pharmaceuticals and others.